Our location in beautiful Sterling, Illinois, is home to a diverse group of people who embrace life in its many dimensions. It is a place of richness and creativity both in itself and in its nearness to the cultural offerings of the neighboring cities. It is a place where wellness and health care are woven into the life of the community and the lives of our residents.
Some of the features we provide our residents are:
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Licensed Personnel (RN, LPN, MDS)
- Restorative Care Program
- Registered Dietician Services
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Cable TV and Complementary Internet Services
- Activities Programs, and Planned Social Events
- Restaurant Style Dining
Bounce Back Rehabilitation Services
Recover, Regain Strength, Return To Being You!
We understand the challenges faced in trying to recover after being hospitalized for a major illness or sudden trauma. Many require daily skilled nursing care and continued therapies to alleviate pain, restore function and improve mobility, until you are ready to go home. We want to discover exactly what you can and cannot do for yourself, and then we carefully design a treatment plan with specific and realistic goals.
Our program includes:
- Interdisciplinary team of experienced professionals
- Full range of rehabilitative therapies – physical, occupational, and speech
- Case management to oversee insurance and Medicare to maximize your benefits
- Beautiful suites completely furnished
When you’re not ready for a nursing home…. Our Bounce Back Program is the answer. It’s our approach to Rehabilitation that sets the stage for successful outcomes. In our Bounce Back Program, no two patients have the exact same reaction or response to a particular condition or diagnosis. We believe we are dealing with and treating individuals with specific problems and limitations.
- Increase or restore range of motion and strength
- Teach positioning, mobility, transfers and walking skills
- Reduce pain through use of modalities and adaptive equipment
- Improve cognitive and communication skills
- Promote safe swallowing
Intermediate Long Term Care Services
Regency Care of Sterling offers simply the finest in skilled nursing care. The Intermediate Long Term Care has an attentive staff to meet each resident’s individual needs. This Living Center is staffed by 24-hour licensed nursing professionals who monitor each resident’s medical, mental and emotional needs and are dedicated to providing an exceptional quality of life to every resident.
Regency Cares personalized care includes:
- Private or Companion Suites
- Complementary Wireless Internet
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Delicious Home Cooked Meals Served
- Restaurant Style
- Call System
- Bounce Back Rehabilitation Program
- Geriatric Nutritional Program
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- Medical Director